Building backlinks is a crucial aspect of SEO, and one effective strategy is to focus on subdomain backlinks. Understanding the concept and importance of can help enhance your website’s visibility and authority. Here’s an overview of and how to build them effectively.
refer to incoming links that are directed to specific subdomains of your website. They are separate web addresses or sections within your main domain that can be optimized and targeted for backlink building. These subdomains can have their own content and unique SEO strategies.
are important for SEO because they can contribute to increasing the overall domain authority of your website. As search engines recognize the value of these backlinks, they can improve your website’s visibility in search results for specific keywords relevant to your subdomains.
To build effectively, follow these strategies:
- Identify Relevant Subdomains: Determine which subdomains of your website have the most potential to attract and benefit from .
- Create High-Quality Content: Develop compelling and valuable content on your subdomains that can naturally attract from other websites.
- Implement Internal Linking Strategies: Utilize internal linking to create connections between your subdomains and drive traffic and authority across them.
- Guest Blogging and Outreach: Reach out to relevant websites or blogs in your industry and offer to write guest posts that link back to your subdomains.
- Utilize Social Media Platforms: Share content from your subdomains on social media to reach a wider audience and encourage others to link back to your subdomains.
- Collaborate with Influencers: Partner with influencers or industry experts who can promote your subdomains and create valuable .
- Monitor and Analyze Backlinks: Regularly monitor and analyze your subdomain to identify any low-quality or toxic links that may need to be removed or disavowed.
To make the most of building, it’s important to follow best practices:
- Focus on Quality over Quantity: Prioritize acquiring high-quality from reputable websites rather than focusing solely on the number of backlinks.
- Diversify Your Backlink Portfolio: Seek from a variety of sources to ensure a diverse and natural backlink profile.
- Stay Up-to-Date with SEO Trends: Keep abreast of the latest SEO trends and algorithm updates to adapt your subdomain building strategy accordingly.
- Regularly Audit and Remove Toxic Backlinks: Conduct regular audits of your subdomain and remove any toxic or spammy links that could negatively impact your website’s SEO performance.
By understanding the concept of , implementing effective strategies, and following best practices, you can significantly improve your website’s authority and visibility in search engine results.
Understanding Subdomain Backlinks
Understanding subdomain backlinks is crucial for effective SEO strategies. Here are some key points to consider:
- Subdomain backlinks refer to the links that point to a specific subdomain of a website. They are separate from the main domain backlinks and can play a significant role in improving the visibility and authority of that subdomain.
- Subdomain backlinks are valuable for targeting specific content or sections of a website. They allow search engines to understand the relevance and importance of the subdomain, which can positively impact its rankings in search results.
- Having quality and authoritative websites link to your subdomain can significantly boost its visibility and organic traffic. It is essential to focus on building high-quality backlinks from reputable sources relevant to your subdomain’s niche or topic.
- When building subdomain backlinks, it is crucial to consider the anchor text used in the links. The anchor text should be relevant, descriptive, and optimized with targeted keywords to help search engines understand the content of the linked pages.
- Regularly monitoring and analyzing the performance of your subdomain backlinks is vital to identify opportunities for improvement. Use SEO tools to track the number of backlinks, referring domains, and the overall quality of the links pointing to your subdomain.
Pro-tip: When building subdomain backlinks, focus on quality over quantity. Seek out authoritative websites in your niche that are relevant to your subdomain’s content. Aim to create a diverse and natural backlink profile that includes a mix of anchor texts and different types of referral sources.
What Are Subdomain Backlinks?
Subdomain backlinks are links that point to specific pages or subdomains within a website rather than the main domain. These backlinks play a crucial role in SEO as they enhance the authority and visibility of individual website sections. To fully comprehend subdomain backlinks, consider the following key points:
- Subdomain backlinks serve as an effective means to drive targeted traffic to particular pages within a website. By creating links to relevant subdomains, website owners can ensure that their content reaches the appropriate audience.
- The overall SEO performance of a website can greatly improve with the help of subdomain backlinks. When search engines observe other websites linking to specific subdomains, they recognize these pages as authoritative and relevant.
- Creating high-quality content on each subdomain is essential in attracting backlinks. By generating valuable and informative content, website owners can enhance the likelihood of other websites linking to their subdomains.
- Internal linking strategies are also crucial for building subdomain backlinks. By interlinking relevant subdomains within a website, website owners establish a network of interconnected pages that search engines perceive as authoritative.
- Guest blogging and outreach can effectively obtain subdomain backlinks. By proactively reaching out to other websites and offering to write guest posts, website owners can secure backlinks for specific subdomains.
- Leveraging social media platforms can promote specific subdomains and attract backlinks. Sharing valuable content from subdomains on social media can increase the chances of obtaining backlinks.
- Collaborating with influencers can also generate subdomain backlinks. Influencers can share content from specific subdomains, thereby amplifying its visibility and attracting backlinks from their followers.
By adhering to these best practices, regularly monitoring, and analyzing backlinks, website owners can effectively build subdomain backlinks and enhance the SEO performance of their website.
Why Are Subdomain Backlinks Important for SEO?
Subdomain backlinks are crucial for SEO as they significantly enhance website visibility and search engine rankings. These backlinks play a vital role in various aspects:
1. Enhance Domain Authority: Subdomain backlinks have the power to boost a website’s domain authority substantially. When reputable websites link to your subdomain, search engines perceive your site as trustworthy and valuable. This perception leads to higher rankings in search results.
2. Increase Organic Traffic: High-quality subdomain backlinks attract targeted traffic to your website. By clicking on backlinks from other websites, users are directed to your subdomain. This increases your chances of generating organic traffic and potential customers.
3. Improve Search Engine Ranking: Backlinks are considered a vote of confidence from other websites. When search engines observe multiple quality backlinks pointing to your subdomain, they determine your website as more authoritative and relevant. Consequently, this improves your search engine rankings.
4. Boost Brand Awareness: Subdomain backlinks from reputable websites help promote your brand and increase its visibility to a wider audience. Users who come across your subdomain through these backlinks become aware of your brand. This exposure is valuable as it can lead to more brand recognition and potential customers.
5. Strengthen Online Reputation: Backlinks from trustworthy sources validate the credibility of your subdomain and enhance your online reputation. When your website is associated with authoritative websites, it establishes your expertise and reliability in your industry. Consequently, this attracts more visitors and potential customers.
It’s important to note that quality is key when building subdomain backlinks. Focus on acquiring backlinks from relevant and reputable websites that have high domain authority. Regularly monitor and analyze your backlinks to ensure their beneficial impact and promptly remove any toxic backlinks that could harm your SEO efforts. By implementing effective subdomain backlink building strategies, you can improve your website’s SEO performance and achieve higher rankings in search engine results pages.
How to Build Subdomain Backlinks
Looking to expand your website’s reach and improve its search engine ranking? Dive into the world of building subdomain backlinks! In this section, we will uncover strategies and techniques to help you effectively create and leverage subdomain backlinks. From identifying relevant subdomains to implementing internal linking strategies, guest blogging, and utilizing social media platforms, we’ve got you covered. Stay ahead of the game by monitoring and analyzing your backlinks, while focusing on quality over quantity. Let’s supercharge your SEO efforts together!
Identify Relevant Subdomains
To effectively identify relevant subdomains for your website, you need to conduct thorough research and analysis. Here is a table highlighting the steps to identify relevant subdomains:
|Step 1:||Identify your target audience|
|Step 2:||Research competitor subdomains|
|Step 3:||Analyze industry-specific subdomains|
|Step 4:||Utilize keyword research tools to find relevant subdomains|
|Step 5:||Consider customer interests and preferences|
By following these steps, you can effectively identify relevant subdomains for your website. It is crucial to understand your target audience and their needs. Analyzing competitor subdomains can provide valuable insights into what has been successful in your industry. Researching industry-specific subdomains will help you discover relevant platforms to engage with. Keyword research tools can be utilized to find subdomains related to specific keywords or topics. Considering customer interests and preferences will ensure that you choose subdomains that align with your target audience. Remember, the identification of relevant subdomains is crucial for building effective subdomain backlinks and improving the SEO performance of your website.
Create High-Quality Content
- Begin by thoroughly researching your target audience. Understand their needs and interests to create content specifically for them.
- Utilize tools like Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush to conduct keyword research. Identify relevant keywords that your target audience is actively searching for.
- Create content that is both compelling and informative. It should be well-written, engaging, and provide value to your audience. Ensure that it is unique, original, and directly relevant to your subdomain.
- Incorporate visuals and multimedia content to enhance the quality and attractiveness of your content. Utilize images, videos, infographics, or other visual elements.
- Optimize your content for SEO purposes. Incorporate your target keywords into the title, headings, and throughout the content. Additionally, create accurate meta descriptions that effectively describe the content.
- To improve readability and user-friendliness, format your content with clear headings, subheadings, and bullet points. Utilize short paragraphs and concise sentences.
- Incorporate internal links within your content. Link to other relevant pages or blog posts within your subdomain to provide additional information and enhance the user experience.
- Promote your content by sharing it on social media platforms, email newsletters, or through influencer collaborations. This will increase its visibility and reach.
- Monitor the performance of your content using tools like Google Analytics. Analyze the data and identify areas for improvement. Refine your content strategy accordingly.
By following these steps, you will be able to create high-quality content that effectively attracts and engages your target audience. This will enhance the overall effectiveness of your subdomain backlink building efforts. Remember, the key is to provide value, relevance, and a positive user experience to make your content stand out and drive organic traffic to your subdomain.
Implement Internal Linking Strategies
Implementing internal linking strategies is an essential aspect of optimizing your website. By incorporating these strategies, you can enhance user experience, improve your search engine rankings, and increase time on site. Here are some key steps to follow when implementing internal linking strategies:
- Identify related pages or content within your subdomain that can be linked together. This can include blog posts, articles, product pages, or any other relevant content.
- Create anchor text for your internal links that accurately describes the content you are linking to. Instead of using generic phrases like “click here,” use descriptive keywords that give users a clear idea of what they can expect when they click on the link.
- Strategically place internal links within your content to guide users to other relevant pages. For instance, if you mention a specific topic in your blog post that you have covered in more detail in another article, insert an internal link to that article.
- Ensure that your internal links are easily accessible and visible to users. They should be placed within the body of the content or within menus and navigation bars.
- Regularly review and update your internal links to ensure their relevance and proper functioning. If you remove or change the URL of a linked page, make sure to update the internal links pointing to it.
- Utilize breadcrumb navigation, which provides links to previous pages or categories that users have navigated through. This can help provide a clear path for users and search engines to understand the structure of your website.
- Use a sitemap that includes all internal links within your subdomain. This helps search engines discover and crawl your pages more efficiently.
Pro-tip: When implementing internal linking strategies, focus on providing value to users. Link to pages that will enhance their understanding or provide additional relevant information. By doing so, you can improve user experience, increase time on site, and boost your search engine rankings.
Guest Blogging and Outreach
Guest blogging and outreach are vital strategies for constructing subdomain backlinks and enriching SEO. These techniques can effectively enhance website visibility, attract a larger amount of traffic, and bolster domain authority.
To effectively utilize guest blogging and outreach, it is crucial to follow these steps:
- Identify pertinent websites and blogs in your industry or niche that accept guest posts. Look for platforms that possess a strong online presence and a reputable standing.
- Produce top-notch and captivating content that aligns with the target website’s audience and guidelines. The content should offer value, resolve issues, or provide unique insights to readers.
- Contact the website owner or editor with a personalized email pitch. Clearly articulate why your content would be valuable to their audience and how it aligns with their website’s objectives and themes.
- Collaborate with influencers or industry experts to further amplify the value of your guest blog posts. Their credibility and proficiency can heighten the visibility and impact of your content.
- Leverage social media platforms to promote your guest blog posts. Share them across your own social media channels and engage with your audience to generate greater traffic and backlinks.
By implementing these strategies, you can effectively develop subdomain backlinks through guest blogging and outreach. These backlinks will not only advance your search engine rankings but also establish your brand as an authority in your industry. Remember to regularly monitor and analyze these backlinks to ensure their quality and effectiveness in augmenting your SEO endeavors.
Utilize Social Media Platforms
Social media platforms are vital tools for utilizing subdomain backlinks and enhancing SEO. Here are some effective ways to naturally incorporate social media platforms:
By effectively utilizing social media platforms, you can maximize your reach, establish relationships with influencers, and drive traffic to your subdomain, ultimately enhancing your SEO efforts.
In addition to these strategies, it is crucial to regularly monitor and analyze your backlinks. This will enable you to identify any low-quality or toxic backlinks and take necessary actions to remove or disavow them. Remember to prioritize the quality of backlinks over quantity, diversify your backlink portfolio, and stay up-to-date with current SEO trends to ensure the effectiveness of your subdomain backlink building endeavors.
Collaborate with Influencers
When trying to build subdomain backlinks, collaborating with influencers can be a valuable strategy. Here are some steps to consider:
- Research relevant influencers: Identify influencers in your industry or niche who have a strong presence and a large following. Look for influencers who align with your brand values and target audience.
- Establish contact: Reach out to the influencers through email or social media platforms. Introduce yourself, explain why you value their work, and propose a collaboration opportunity.
- Create mutually beneficial content: Develop content that showcases the influencer’s expertise and highlights your brand. This could include guest blog posts, social media takeovers, or joint video collaborations.
- Promote the collaboration: Once the content is created, promote it across various channels, including your website, social media, and newsletters. Encourage the influencer to share the content with their audience as well.
- Track and analyze results: Monitor the impact of the collaboration by tracking website traffic, engagement metrics, and sales. Analyze the data to understand the effectiveness of the collaboration and make adjustments if needed.
Collaborating with influencers can significantly boost your brand’s visibility and credibility. By leveraging the influence and reach of industry experts, you can tap into their audience and cultivate a strong online presence. Remember to approach influencers with a genuine desire for collaboration and ensure that the partnership aligns with your brand values.
Monitor and Analyze Backlinks
When it comes to subdomain backlinks, it is crucial to monitor and analyze their effectiveness. Here are the steps to help you effectively monitor and analyze your backlinks:
– Track Backlink Acquisition: Keep a record of all the subdomain backlinks you acquire, including the source, anchor text, and the page it links to on your subdomain. This will help you monitor and analyze your backlink profile and identify any changes or trends over time.
– Check for Authority and Relevance: Analyze the authority and relevance of the websites linking to your subdomain. Monitoring and analyzing backlinks from high-authority and relevant websites can positively impact your SEO rankings.
– Monitor Anchor Text Diversity: Ensure that there is a diverse range of anchor texts used in your backlinks. Monitoring and analyzing the diversity of branded, exact match, and natural anchor texts helps create a balanced and organic link profile.
– Track Referral Traffic: Monitor the referral traffic coming from your subdomain backlinks. This will give you insights into the quality and relevance of the traffic generated by your backlinks.
– Analyze Backlink Performance: Regularly review the performance of your subdomain backlinks. Identifying which backlinks are driving the most traffic, conversions, or engagement will help you refine your backlink acquisition strategy.
A business owner diligently monitored and analyzed their subdomain backlinks. They noticed that one particular backlink from a high-authority website was consistently generating a significant amount of referral traffic. Digging deeper, they discovered that this backlink was featured in an article that resonated with their target audience and had been shared extensively on social media. Recognizing the opportunity, the business owner reached out to the author, expressing their gratitude for the mention and proposing a collaboration on future content. This led to an ongoing partnership, with regular mentions in the author’s articles and increased brand visibility. By actively monitoring and analyzing their backlinks, the business owner was able to identify valuable opportunities for growth and successfully cultivate relationships with influential individuals in their industry.
Focus on Quality over Quantity
When building subdomain backlinks, it is crucial to prioritize quality over quantity. By doing so, you ensure that the backlinks you generate are valuable and advantageous for your SEO endeavors. Here are some essential points to consider:
- Relevance: It is important to select subdomains that are relevant to your website’s niche or industry. This approach will help attract targeted traffic and enhance the overall quality of your backlinks.
- Authority: Strive for high-authority subdomains that possess a strong reputation and credibility. Backlinks from authoritative sources carry more significance and can significantly amplify your website’s SEO.
- Content quality: Create exceptional content that is valuable and informative. By doing so, not only will you attract more backlinks, but you will also solidify your reputation as a reliable and trustworthy source of information.
- Linking strategies: Implement internal linking strategies within your subdomains to establish a network of interconnected pages. This aids search engines in comprehending the structure of your website and improves the visibility of your content.
- Guest blogging and outreach: Collaborating with other websites and bloggers in your industry is an effective way to acquire backlinks from their subdomains. This approach helps expand your reach and enhances your website’s link profile.
- Social media: Leverage social media platforms to promote your content and generate backlinks from relevant subdomains. Engage with your audience and encourage them to share your content.
- Influencer collaboration: Partnering with influencers in your industry enables you to obtain backlinks from their subdomains. This facilitates increased brand visibility and attracts more traffic to your website.
- Monitoring and analysis: Regularly assess and analyze your backlinks to ensure their quality and relevance. Remove any toxic or low-quality backlinks that can harm your SEO endeavors.
By consistently emphasizing quality over quantity, you can construct a robust and effective network of subdomain backlinks that will undeniably enhance your website’s SEO performance.
Diversify Your Backlink Portfolio
When it comes to building a strong backlink portfolio for your website, the key is to diversify. By diversifying your backlink portfolio, you can strengthen your website’s authority, improve its rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs), and attract a larger audience. Here are some strategies to help you diversify your backlink portfolio:
- 1. Seek Backlinks from Different Types of Websites: Look for opportunities to get backlinks from various types of websites, such as blogs, forums, news sites, and industry-specific websites. This will help you diversify your network of backlinks.
- 2. Target Different Anchor Texts: Use a variety of anchor texts when acquiring backlinks. Avoid using the same anchor text repeatedly, as it may look unnatural to search engines and could potentially harm your website’s rankings.
- 3. Earn Backlinks from High Authority Websites: Focus on getting backlinks from websites with high domain authority. These backlinks carry more weight and can have a significant impact on improving your website’s rankings.
- 4. Engage in Guest Blogging: Guest blogging is a great way to diversify your backlink profile. Contribute high-quality articles to authoritative blogs in your niche and include a link back to your website within the content.
- 5. Build Relationships with Influencers: Collaborate with influencers in your industry to secure backlinks from their websites or social media profiles. This can help you reach a larger audience and improve your website’s visibility.
By following these strategies and diversifying your backlink portfolio, you can enhance your website’s visibility, increase organic traffic, and improve your overall SEO efforts.
Stay Up-to-Date with SEO Trends
To ensure that you stay up-to-date with SEO trends, there are several strategies and practices that you can implement:
1. Follow authoritative industry websites and blogs: It is essential to regularly visit and read reputable sources such as Moz, Search Engine Land, and Google Webmaster Central Blog. These websites provide valuable insights and updates on the latest SEO trends.
2. Subscribe to newsletters and email updates: Make sure to sign up for newsletters and email updates from SEO experts and thought leaders. This will guarantee that you receive timely information directly to your inbox, helping you stay up-to-date with SEO trends.
3. Participate in online forums and communities: Engaging in discussions on online forums such as Reddit and Quora where SEO professionals share their knowledge and insights is crucial. This can help you stay informed about new techniques and strategies and stay up-to-date with SEO trends.
4. Attend industry conferences and webinars: It is highly recommended to attend SEO conferences and webinars where experts share their knowledge and discuss the latest trends and developments in the industry. This provides an excellent opportunity to network with other professionals and learn from their experiences, enabling you to stay up-to-date with SEO trends.
5. Experiment and test: SEO is constantly evolving, so it’s important to regularly test and experiment with different strategies and techniques. By monitoring the performance of your website and staying updated with the latest SEO trends, you can adapt and make necessary adjustments to your SEO approach.
6. Stay informed about algorithm updates: Google frequently releases updates to its search algorithms. Being knowledgeable about these updates and understanding how they may impact your website’s ranking and visibility is crucial. This will help you make informed decisions and adjust your SEO strategies accordingly to stay up-to-date with SEO trends.
By remaining up-to-date with SEO trends, you can ensure that your website remains optimized and competitive in search engine rankings. This will ultimately drive more organic traffic and improve your online presence.
Regularly Audit and Remove Toxic Backlinks
Regularly auditing and removing toxic backlinks is crucial for ensuring the health and success of your website’s SEO. Follow these steps to effectively carry out this process:
Incorporate a backlink analysis tool: Use a reliable backlink analysis tool to regularly scan and identify all the backlinks pointing to your website. This will provide you with a comprehensive list to work with for auditing and removal.
Assess toxicity: Analyze the quality and relevance of each backlink and keep an eye out for signs of toxic links. These may include links from spammy or low-quality websites, suspicious anchor texts, or an unnatural link profile.
Give priority to toxic links: Begin by focusing on addressing the most toxic links first. Typically, these are those that come from websites with a high spam score or those that have received manual penalties from search engines.
Request removal: Reach out to the website owners of the toxic backlinks and politely request their removal. Provide them with all the necessary information about the specific link and its location on their website.
Disavow toxic backlinks: If you do not receive a response or cannot have the backlink removed, take advantage of the disavow tool offered by search engines. This action signals to search engines that you do not want these toxic backlinks to be considered when evaluating your website’s ranking.
Pro-Tip: Make sure to regularly monitor and remove toxic backlinks to maintain a healthy backlink profile. This practice not only improves your website’s search engine rankings but also reduces the risk of algorithmic penalties. By prioritizing quality links and removing toxic ones, you can enhance your website’s overall SEO performance and visibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to optimize subdomains for SEO?
Optimizing subdomains for SEO involves individual optimization for each subdomain. This includes creating unique and compelling content, targeting specific keywords and audiences, and following search engine guidelines. Additionally, proper organization and a user-friendly experience can contribute to effective subdomain SEO.
Do subdomain backlinks carry SEO value?
Yes, subdomain backlinks can carry SEO value. While subdomains may have less authority compared to domains, Google recognizes subdomains and interlinks them. Therefore, backlinks from high-quality subdomains can improve a website’s reputation and SEO.
Can subdomain backlinks impact the main domain’s SEO?
When it comes to subdomain backlinks, if a subdomain belongs to a domain that is already linking to you, the SEO value may be less. However, search engines count backlinks to subdomains as backlinks to the main domain. Therefore, they can impact the main domain’s SEO, but it is recommended to earn backlinks from good subdomains.
Should I use a subdomain or subfolder for my blog?
It is generally considered best practice for SEO to have the blog on a subfolder instead of a subdomain. While subdomains can protect the root domain from potentially negative or spammy links, putting the blog on a subfolder allows the traffic to go to the main site. However, depending on specific circumstances, such as the availability of integrated blog options in certain eCommerce platforms, using a subdomain may be necessary.
How are subdomains treated by search engines?
Search engines treat subdomains as separate websites with their own domain authority and unique set of web pages, content, and SEO factors. They have a different URL structure compared to subfolders or subdirectories. Optimizing subdomains won’t affect the main website as long as search engine guidelines are followed, but violating these guidelines can lead to penalties for the main domain.
Do backlinks from subdomains count as internal or external links?
According to a 2011 update from Google, links from subdomains to main domains are considered internal links rather than external. However, there is speculation that these links may be slightly discounted in authority. Moz believes that search engines still count backlinks to subdomains as backlinks to the main domain.
“name”: “How to optimize subdomains for SEO?”,
“text”: “Optimizing subdomains for SEO involves individual optimization for each subdomain. This includes creating unique and compelling content, targeting specific keywords and audiences, and following search engine guidelines. Additionally, proper organization and a user-friendly experience can contribute to effective subdomain SEO.”
“name”: “Do subdomain backlinks carry SEO value?”,
“text”: “Yes, subdomain backlinks can carry SEO value. While subdomains may have less authority compared to domains, Google recognizes subdomains and interlinks them. Therefore, backlinks from high-quality subdomains can improve a website’s reputation and SEO.”
“name”: “Can subdomain backlinks impact the main domain’s SEO?”,
“text”: “When it comes to subdomain backlinks, if a subdomain belongs to a domain that is already linking to you, the SEO value may be less. However, search engines count backlinks to subdomains as backlinks to the main domain. Therefore, they can impact the main domain’s SEO, but it is recommended to earn backlinks from good subdomains.”
“name”: “Should I use a subdomain or subfolder for my blog?”,
“text”: “It is generally considered best practice for SEO to have the blog on a subfolder instead of a subdomain. While subdomains can protect the root domain from potentially negative or spammy links, putting the blog on a subfolder allows the traffic to go to the main site. However, depending on specific circumstances, such as the availability of integrated blog options in certain eCommerce platforms, using a subdomain may be necessary.”
“name”: “How are subdomains treated by search engines?”,
“text”: “Search engines treat subdomains as separate websites with their own domain authority and unique set of web pages, content, and SEO factors. They have a different URL structure compared to subfolders or subdirectories. Optimizing subdomains won’t affect the main website as long as search engine guidelines are followed, but violating these guidelines can lead to penalties for the main domain.”
“name”: “Do backlinks from subdomains count as internal or external links?”,
“text”: “According to a 2011 update from Google, links from subdomains to main domains are considered internal links rather than external. However, there is speculation that these links may be slightly discounted in authority. Moz believes that search engines still count backlinks to subdomains as backlinks to the main domain.”